What is Flyerz Hockey?
We have partnered with Access Sport, to launch our inclusive Hockey pathway, enhancing the opportunities for all individuals to play our wonderful sport.
We are taking the journey to support our clubs in building inclusive environments, for individuals with a disability to feel comfortable in playing hockey, ensuring that we are adapting the game to meet individual needs, to provide a quality experience.
We believe that everyone has the right to access Hockey, regardless if they have a physical and learning disability.
To find out more information about Flyerz Hockey, please contact email@example.com
Flyerz Hockey at your Club
We are looking to support clubs across Wales to create fun, safe and inclusive environments to attract Flyerz Hockey players. Here’s how we can support:
- Relevant training will be provided, to ensure coaches and volunteers are prepared
- Clubs will receive an equipment pack that provides equipment to meet all individuals needs
- Support coordination of taster sessions and club sessions
- Ongoing marketing and promotion of opportunities at your club
- Resource sharing that will support continuous development, via partnership support through Access Sport and other Flyerz Clubs
How can our partners Access Sport help you?
- Expert advice and support on club and youth development
- Access to digital and physical resources to aid inclusive club and youth development including:
- Flyerz Hockey explained and FAQs
- Flyerz Handbook
- Disability Inclusion Training Manual
- Flyerz Case Studies
- Join the Flyerz community network – “Flyerz Hockey” Facebook group, shared dropbox for shared best practice (session plans, equipment ideas etc.), Flyerz mailing list
- Invitation to Flyerz club forums, coach/volunteer/young leader development training, inter-club matches, regional events and national events