Roles available across Hockey Wales..
Roles available with our partners…
HOCKEY COACHES WANTED:
Where? Aberystwyth University Ladies Hockey Club
What? Weekly opportunities, paid
Contact: Cerys Hill – email@example.com
Aberystwyth University Womens Hockey Club are searching for a qualified and experienced hockey coach to lead their training sessions for the 2019/20 season. The successful candidate should be available for the entire academic year from September to July.
The ideal candidate will hold a Sessional GB Hockey qualification (level 2 equivalent) and have experience of coaching adults 18+
Where? Gwernyfed Hockey Club
What? Weekly opportunities, voluntary
Contact? – Liz Davies – firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwernyfed are a friendly and growing hockey club based in Powys, Wales. The club train and Gwernyfed High School and play games in the Brecon area.
For the new season starting 3rd September, the club are searching for new club coaches for their senior and junior set ups.
Seniors train on a Tuesday evening 7.15-8.15pm; under 14s 6.15-7.15pm; and under 11s 5-6pm.
Where? Dowlaid Ladies Hockey Club
What? Weekly opportunity, paid
Dowlais Ladies Hockey Club are actively looking for a coach for the forthcoming season. The position is paid and this will be discussed with the applicant.
We are in prem 2 of the South Wales Womens Leauge. Training days are Tuesday 8-9pm at Cyfartha High School and game days are Saturdays.
Where? Cardiff Ladies Medics Hockey Club
What? Sunday coach
Medics ladies hockey club is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate coach to coach our 2’s for the upcoming season. This team is an exciting side that have just been promoted into Div 3 and are looking to consolidate their place in the league.
We are seeking at least a level 1 coach and our training is currently Sunday 4-6pm but is subject to chance depending on the university.
Please get in contact for more information and submit a CV.
Where? Cardiff Men’s Medics Hockey 2XI
What? Tuesday’s, paid position
The team is Cardiff Men’s Medics Hockey 2XI. They will be playing in the De Cymru 2 league this coming season (having just been relegated in the previous season).
Training is on a Tuesday evening weekly from 21:00-22:30 (with a break over the Christmas holidays according to the Cardiff university term dates). Matches will be at some point on a Saturday.
Please get in contact if interested.
Role Title: Performance Analysis Penarth Ladies Hockey Club
Place of Work: No fixed base – Home games in Cardiff and Away games covering the south west. Possibility of working from home on footage provided.
Payment: Voluntary Purpose
Penarth Ladies Hockey Club is looking to recruit match day analysts for the First team for the 2019/20 season.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual who is looking to begin or further their career within performance analysis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrate and support Programme Head Coach in the delivery of performance analysis.
- Consult with the programme Head coach in the planning and implementing of analysis programmes.
- Contribute to an effective performance analysis development structure by organising video footage, statistics and reports as required.
- A positive attitude, an interest in hockey and performance analysis.
- Must be competent and show good levels of I.T literacy, the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, file sharing systems (MyAirBridge & WeTransfer) and iMovie.
- Reliable and trustworthy with sensitive club information and equipment.
- Proactive and driven to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Dedicated to the role
- Experience with using filming equipment / video editing equipment.
- Previous experience of analysis software
- Willing to commit to unsociable hours including weekends
- Ideally be in the process of completing a Sport or Performance Analysis higher education course or provide evidence of future application.
- Be dedicated in learning the field of performance analysis
How to Apply
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV along with a covering letter, outlining why you believe you’re the person for this role to the following email: Dafydd Tomos – email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th October 2019.
Club name: Chepstow & Caldicot Hockey Club
Training location: Caldicot Leisure Centre
Training Time: Wednesdays (weekly) from 7.30pm would be ideal but 8pm is fine. Until 9pm.
Note: expenses will covered.