Ask yourself how you could benefit from this incredible, five-star experience; shadowing two world-class hockey coaches; who’ve paved the way for coaching excellence across the GB landscape.
How do their session designs embody the vital components of the Talent Development Framework? What attitudes do they convey that encourages a ‘self-organised’ and ‘effective decision making’ player?
Your winning experience will include:
- All expenses paid journey to and from Bisham Abbey
- Opportunity to watch Danny and Bobby coaching their respective teams over two, two-hour sessions
- Q&A with coach development staff throughout the day
- Network with other winners from across Great Britain (yes we have more than one space available)
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Access to the Talent Development Framework
From amazing leaps in world rankings to an Olympic gold medal; don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from two of the very best!
To be in with a chance of winning this first-class extraordinary experience just answer this question…
What are the five key principles of the Golden Thread that should be at the core of every coaching session?
Double your chances of winning by sending an example of how you’ve recently embedded at least one of these principles into a coaching session.
- Send your answers to ACP@greatbritainhockey.co.uk by 3pm on Monday 2nd April 2018.
- Winners will be notified shortly after the closing date.
- The coaching experience is likely to be held in May or June 2018; winners will need to be available on date selected by GB Hockey. Should any changes be made to this competition, all entrants will be notified via email.